Cultural AI invites you to a Networking Event on 22 September 2022 in Utrecht!
The Cultural AI Lab – Goals for 2022-2027
Updates of existing projects in the lab
- Andrei Nesterov, AI:Cult: Culturally Aware AI
- Cedric Waterschoot, Better MODS: Better Informing Citizens about Current Debates
- Valentin Vogelmann, SABIO: The SociAl BIas Observatory
Presentations of new projects in the lab
- Victor de Boer, Pressing Matter
- Claudia Libbi, VU/UT collaboration
- Savvina Daniil, Responsible recommenders in the public library
- Emily Clark, PICCH: Polyvocal Interpretation of Contested Colonial Heritage
Lunch & coffee breaks & socialising
Please note that participation is free, but registration is required. Go to the registration form.
The event is co-located with the NLAIC Culture and Media Community Day, which will be held in the afternoon, with panel discussion on ethics within AI for heritage and media domain. Including updates on collaborations ELSA and ICAI labs relevant for culture and media, and deep dives sessions on human capital/education, legislation, etc. Find the full programme here.